Skip to main content

Holiday Gift Guide for Her $50 and under!


These are some of my holiday gift ideas for all budgets!
All these gifts a very neutral meaning women of any age will enjoy receiving one these gifts.


For gifts under $10,  I recommend getting something personalized like this monogram mug from target. You can also find really cute monogram mugs at Anthropologie. Even though is a small gift it will still be very special because it will be personalized to the person.

For gifts under $15, I definitely recommend going to Bath and Body Works and pick one of their candles they are normally 2 for $22 but right now they have a sale where all their candles are $12.
If you don't know what kind of scents the person likes I recommend going for a clean scent like Eucalyptus Mint, that's one of my favorite candles it just make the room smell fresh.

For gifts under $20, I recommend going to Sephora where you can find cute little gift sets like this Tocca Rollerball Trio.  This type of gift is great because the person gets to try more than one fragrance. The small packaging makes them great to carry everywhere.

For gifts under $25, I recommend going to Target and picking cute pjs! Everyone loves pjs! They are a holiday classic in my book. I love receiving pjs as a gift. Forever 21 also has really cute pjs.

For gifts under $30, I recommend going to lush. They have great holiday gift sets and they also have great products on their own. If one of the special woman in your life like to take baths you need to pick out some of the bath bombs for her they are the bomb! Some of my favorite bath bombs are sex bomb, twilight and cinders.

For gifts under $40, I recommend picking out a make up palette.
When it comes to eye make up I recommend to keep it neutral. I definitely recommend Too Faced Natural Eye Palette it will work anyone you give it to. I also recommend Naked Basics Palettes.

Last but not least if you are planning to give a gift around $50 I recommend to give a phone wallet. They are very practical for everyday use. Fossil has great options for $50 and under. I also recommend going to Marshalls or Nordstrom Rack I always see designer phone wallets for affordable prices.


I hope this will help you with your holiday shopping!
Let me know if you would like to see a Holiday Gift Guide for Him?

xoxo,

Sandra

Comments

  1. Nice gift goodies!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four Outfit Ideas for Fourth of July

Since the Fourth of July is next week here are four outfit ideas for you to get inspired. This holiday is all about being festive and rocking the red, white and blue. These outfits are festive but without being too out there, they can be worn any other day of summer. Some of the pieces I have had for a while so they are not in stores but I will try to link as many pieces as I can.  Outfit #1 This outfit is great for a picnic day, its girly and comfortable. I have been loving the look of flannels wrapped around your waist,  it just adds a more laid back feel to any outfit. Sunglasses: Aldo (currently in stores) Crop Top: American Eagle (in stores) Skirt: Urban Outfitters (last year) Button Down: Urban Outfitters (last year) Sandals: Target (last year) Outfit # 2 This outfit is definitely more put together, you can wear this outfit to a party or if you are having a night out in town with your friends.  I have been loving the look of pepl

I became a mom | Birth Story

Hello everyone! It has been almost two years since my last post. A lot has happened, but the most important thing, I became a mother. On May 25, 2017 I gave birth to my daughter Chloe Alessandra. I wanted to blog my whole pregnancy but life was so hectic I never found the time to start. My friend Mayra recently gave birth to her beautiful daughter Giselle and she just started her own blog :  Giselle y Mama Go check out her blog, I loved her first post, and it inspired me to start blogging again. Let's start with my birth story! I gave birth at 39 weeks and 5 days, my due date was May 27. My labor and delivery were nothing like I imagined. On my last doctor's appointment the doctor spoke to me about having an induction the following week because I was not showing any signs of dilation. I was hoping things would start progressing before my due date and they did. Tuesday night around 10:30pm I started having very mild cramps. I had been drinking a lo