Skip to main content

What is in my Diaper Bag?

Hello! I hope everyone had a great start to the new year, today I finally get to share what is in my diaper bag. My diaper bag is actually a women's backpack I got on clearance at TJ Maxx for $20!
After trying a couple different diaper bags this backpack is what has worked for me. It is the perfect size for me and it is easy to carry! The backpack is from the brand Madison West.


Here is what is in my Diaper Bag:


Diapers
I always have 6 diapers in my diaper bag. I normally don't go out with Chloe for long periods of time but I always like to be prepared. I am very particular about diapers I like to change Chloe's diaper at least every 30 minutes if I can. Right now I am using Target's Up&Up Diapers, and I will say they are great inexpensive diapers.

Baby Wipes
I like to bring a travel size pack of baby wipes to save space in my diaper bag. I normally use Honest wipes at home. But my favorite brand of travel wipes is the Target Up&Up brand. Their travel size pack brings 20 wipes for .89 cents, while the Honest brand brings only 10 wipes for .99cents. The Up&Up travel wipes are gentle, thick and moist enough to get the job done. The reason I don't use the Up&UP brand at home is because their larger packs dry up too fast.

Changing Pad
The pink changing pad I use it's actually a Graco Pack 'n Play changing table pad that came in a two pack. I like the size of it is not too big and it folds nicely to save space.

Diaper Cream
Thank God Chloe haven't experienced any diaper rashes, and I hope it stays that way. I don't have a specific diaper cream, I just use whatever I have near me. Right now I have a small tube of Destin Diaper Cream that came in a gift set.

Hand Sanitizer
Right now I am using the Honest Hand Sanitizer spray. I love how convenient the spray is. You just need two sprays and you are good to go.

Muslim Blanket
I like to bring a muslim blanket everywhere I go. I use it for many purposes. I use it if Chloe gets cold, if it's sunny outside I put it over the stroller to give Chloe some shade without suffocating her, and it has save me many times when it has started raining out of nowhere.

Two Extra Outfits
There has been so many times Chloe's outfit got dirty because of a diaper accident or a spit up.
I always like to bring extra clothes just in case. That includes an extra pair of socks, Chloe is always loosing her socks!

Two Burp Cloths
Talking about loosing stuff, mommy is always dropping and leaving burp cloths everywhere she goes. I like to bring two extra burp cloths in the case I leave one behind somewhere. I like the carter's burp cloths I got at Target.

Two Bottles
I always bring made formula bottle on hand and two extra bottles with nursery water to prepare later.

Formula Travel Container
I use the Avent Formula Dispenser, it has three compartments for pre-measured powder formula. I got mine in set that came with the bottles I use. But you can also buy it separately.

Baby Food
Now that Chloe is getting into eating solids, I bring 1 small pack of baby food. I usually bring pureed fruit.

Teething Wafers
I just started giving Chloe snacks, and one of her favorites are the Happy Baby Teething Wafers. I always bring one pack of two in the diaper bag just in case Chloe gets fussy when we are out and about.

Bib
When Chloe eats her baby food it can get pretty messy, so I always have to bring a bib that way she doesn't ruin her clothes.

Baby Face Wipes
I like to keep baby face and hand wipes on hand! I always like to make sure Chloe's face and hands are not sticky after eating. Right now I am using the ones from the brand Seventh Generation they smell like coconut! I also use the Up&Up brand from target.

Baby Spoon
I bring a small spoon to feed Chloe her baby food and to mix the baby formula.

Pacifier
I can not leave the house without a pacifier. One time I did and I had to stop at Target and get her one.  Chloe gets really fussy right before nap time, when I am out and about I give her a pacifier to soothe her to sleep. I love the Wubbanub brand because it also work as a toy and it keeps Chloe entertained in her car seat.

Pacifier Wipes
I am a germaphobe when it comes to things that my baby puts in her mouth, but I don't like to clean Chloe's things with regular wipes or sanitizer, sometimes those can contain chemicals that might not be safe for her to put in her mouth. I was happy to find these Munchkin Arm and Hammer Pacifier Wipes. They are made with food-grade ingredients, safe to clean pacifiers, bottles, toys, and anything the baby puts in her mouth.  They are on the pricey side but they are well worth it for my peace of mind.

Toys
Chloe hates being on her car seat. There are two specific toys Chloe can not leave the house without, her O-ball rattle ball and her Sophie The Giraffe. These are the toys that keep her entertained during car rides.

That is all I bring!
I hope this was helpful to new moms out there. Let me know what is in your diaper bag? Is there something you can't leave the house without? 

xoxo,
Sandralis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Outfit Ideas for Fourth of July

Since the Fourth of July is next week here are four outfit ideas for you to get inspired. This holiday is all about being festive and rocking the red, white and blue. These outfits are festive but without being too out there, they can be worn any other day of summer. Some of the pieces I have had for a while so they are not in stores but I will try to link as many pieces as I can.  Outfit #1 This outfit is great for a picnic day, its girly and comfortable. I have been loving the look of flannels wrapped around your waist,  it just adds a more laid back feel to any outfit. Sunglasses: Aldo (currently in stores) Crop Top: American Eagle (in stores) Skirt: Urban Outfitters (last year) Button Down: Urban Outfitters (last year) Sandals: Target (last year) Outfit # 2 This outfit is definitely more put together, you can wear this outfit to a party or if you are having a night out in town with your friends.  I have been loving the look of pepl

Last Minute Little Mermaid Halloween Outfits

Hi everyone Happy Halloween! Little Mermaid has always been my favorite Disney princess. I have been wanting to be Little Mermaid for halloween for years but most Little Mermaid costumes they sell at halloween shops are way too expensive or too reveling for me. So this year I decided to dress up with my own twist. I will be showing you too options you can wear with clothing items you might already have at home. One of the looks it's more like a Glam Party Little Mermaid great to go out downtown. The second look it's Hipster Little Mermaid which I got inspired by all the funny memes you see on instagram. I know this is definitely last minute since today is Halloween but I hope you guys get some inspiration if you don't know what to wear tonight. Glam Party Little Mermaid For this look you will need a red wig, a purple top, teal leggings, and accessories. Wig: Amazon Top: Forever 21 Leggings: Forever 21 Necklace: Forever 21 Clutch: American Eag

Holiday Gift Guide for Her $50 and under!

These are some of my holiday gift ideas for all budgets! All these gifts a very neutral meaning women of any age will enjoy receiving one these gifts. For gifts under $10,  I recommend getting something personalized like this monogram mug from target. You can also find really cute monogram mugs at Anthropologie . Even though is a small gift it will still be very special because it will be personalized to the person. For gifts under $15, I definitely recommend going to Bath and Body Works and pick one of their candles they are normally 2 for $22 but right now they have a sale where all their candles are $12. If you don't know what kind of scents the person likes I recommend going for a clean scent like Eucalyptus Mint, that's one of my favorite candles it just make the room smell fresh. For gifts under $20, I recommend going to Sephora where you can find cute little gift sets like this Tocca Rollerball Trio .  This type of gift is great because the person gets