Skip to main content

Baby Christmas | Toys Gift Guide



Hello Everyone! Today  I decided to put together a list of Baby Must Have Toys that would be great Christmas gifts for your baby. The holidays are around the corner, if you are like me you would like to start your Christmas shopping early. November is the best time to start shopping for gifts usually stores start having promotions and sales even before Black Friday. Always check your weekly ads. Target (my second home lol) always have great deals from now until Black Friday. Right now  until November 11, Target is offering 25% Off on one regular price toy. I provided the original price of each toy but I'm sure you can find all of them on sale. I usually find better prices online.Some of the toys mentioned my daughter Chloe already has and the others are on my baby's wishlist. The best part  is that all the toys are under $40!



1) Little Tikes Light 'n Go 3-in-1 Activity Walker - $29.99 (9 to 36 Months)
This walker is 2017 Mom's Picks Winner for Best Toddler Toy. This walker features over 70 activities, songs and sounds. Great toy to entertain and help your baby learn how to walk. This toy functions as a walker, standing activity table or sitting toy. This is actually going to be one of Chloe's gifts this year.


2) VTech Sort & Discover Activity Cube - $16.99 (9 to 36 Months)
This a great learning toy with 5 interactive sides. It will help your baby learn animals, nursery rhymes, colors and numbers. It has over 75 songs, melodies, sound and phrases.



3) Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Chair - $25.29  (12 months +)
This learning activity chair features 3 modes of play: explore , encourage and pretend. The seat activates songs and phrases when baby seats or stands. This toy features over 50 songs and phrases, teaching your baby first words, numbers, shapes and colors.



4) Fisher-Price Kick & Play Piano Gym- $24.99 (0+ Months)
This piano gym was the award winner for Best Baby Toy from 2016 Mom's Pick Baby Products Awards. This is a great inexpensive baby gym option. I actually purchased this gym for my baby Chloe when she turned 3 months, she loved it right away, I wished I had got it sooner. This baby gym is designed to grow with your baby, it has different positions that allows 4 different ways of playing.
What I love the most is that all the toys are detachable, great to customize play time with your baby.



5) Baby Einstein Discovering Music Activity Table - $34.99 (6 +Months )
This is a great Activity Table option, I have been eyeing this for my baby for a while. What I love about Baby Einstein toys is that most of them always features three languages: English, Spanish and French. The piano and drums stations of this table teaches your baby colors and numbers in those three languages. That is a great learning feature to me, since I want my baby to at least be bilingual like her mommy.


6) Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Puppy - $22.99 (6 to 36 Months)
This is a baby classic to me, all my nieces and nephews have had this toy. The baby can press different parts of the toy to hear sing along songs and phrases that will teach them the alphabet, first words, colors, parts of the body and more.



7) Bright Starts Jingle & Glow Safari Set - $12.89 (0+ Months)
Gift sets are always great options for baby gifts, I actually bought a similar gift set for my daughter last year on Black Friday on a great deal. This specific Bright Starts gift set features one of my baby's favorite toys which is the Safari Beats Drum musical toy. Chloe loves the flashing lights and the silly animal sounds this toy makes. I like that this set also brings a rattle toy and stroller toy, definitely a must have!


8) Oball Rattle Roll & Spin Gift Set - $24.99 (0+ Months)
Chloe has one Oball Rattle Ball and I can't leave my house without it! This OBall Gift Set is definitely on my shopping list this year. It brings 5 different toys that are easy to grip and play.  You might be able to find the toys separately too. I got my baby's rattle ball at Marshall's for $2.99.


9) Infantino Go GaGa Spiral, Squeeze, Roll & Rattle Gift Set - $29.99 (0 to 12 Months)
I love stroller toys, I can't get enough of them I have been eyeing the Infantino Spiral Toy for a while. I love this gift set because it also brings texture balls, a rattle and a teether. I bought this set online at Target but I have also seen it at TJ Maxx and Marshall's.


10) Fisher-Price Classic Infant Trio Gift Set- $29.99  (6 to 36 Months)
Last but not least you can't go wrong with Fisher-Price's Classics. This trio bring the Rock-a-Stack classic, the Baby's First Blocks and the Classic Xylophone. This specific set don't have a special value but you can always find Fisher-Price Toys on sale at Target (my second home lol).

I hope this gift guide was helpful to you!  I am so excited to celebrate my baby's first Christmas.  Looking forward to make so many special memories with her this holiday season. 
  Let me know if you would like me to share stoking stuffers ideas on a future post!

xoxo,
Sandralis


Comments

  1. Omg I got Giselle the smart puppy for Christmas already. I didn’t know the baby einstein table is bilingual so I am definitely going to look into that cause I’ve been looking for bilingual toys. This helps a lot!!! Soooo excited for Gisellems first Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! I'm glad it was helpful, I can't wait for Christmas! I'm so excited for our babies <333

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four Outfit Ideas for Fourth of July

Since the Fourth of July is next week here are four outfit ideas for you to get inspired. This holiday is all about being festive and rocking the red, white and blue. These outfits are festive but without being too out there, they can be worn any other day of summer. Some of the pieces I have had for a while so they are not in stores but I will try to link as many pieces as I can.  Outfit #1 This outfit is great for a picnic day, its girly and comfortable. I have been loving the look of flannels wrapped around your waist,  it just adds a more laid back feel to any outfit. Sunglasses: Aldo (currently in stores) Crop Top: American Eagle (in stores) Skirt: Urban Outfitters (last year) Button Down: Urban Outfitters (last year) Sandals: Target (last year) Outfit # 2 This outfit is definitely more put together, you can wear this outfit to a party or if you are having a night out in town with your friends.  I have been loving the look of pepl

Last Minute Little Mermaid Halloween Outfits

Hi everyone Happy Halloween! Little Mermaid has always been my favorite Disney princess. I have been wanting to be Little Mermaid for halloween for years but most Little Mermaid costumes they sell at halloween shops are way too expensive or too reveling for me. So this year I decided to dress up with my own twist. I will be showing you too options you can wear with clothing items you might already have at home. One of the looks it's more like a Glam Party Little Mermaid great to go out downtown. The second look it's Hipster Little Mermaid which I got inspired by all the funny memes you see on instagram. I know this is definitely last minute since today is Halloween but I hope you guys get some inspiration if you don't know what to wear tonight. Glam Party Little Mermaid For this look you will need a red wig, a purple top, teal leggings, and accessories. Wig: Amazon Top: Forever 21 Leggings: Forever 21 Necklace: Forever 21 Clutch: American Eag

Holiday Gift Guide for Her $50 and under!

These are some of my holiday gift ideas for all budgets! All these gifts a very neutral meaning women of any age will enjoy receiving one these gifts. For gifts under $10,  I recommend getting something personalized like this monogram mug from target. You can also find really cute monogram mugs at Anthropologie . Even though is a small gift it will still be very special because it will be personalized to the person. For gifts under $15, I definitely recommend going to Bath and Body Works and pick one of their candles they are normally 2 for $22 but right now they have a sale where all their candles are $12. If you don't know what kind of scents the person likes I recommend going for a clean scent like Eucalyptus Mint, that's one of my favorite candles it just make the room smell fresh. For gifts under $20, I recommend going to Sephora where you can find cute little gift sets like this Tocca Rollerball Trio .  This type of gift is great because the person gets