Skip to main content

Somewhere Only We Know


I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing where have you gone? 
I'm getting tired and I need something to rely on

And if you have a minute, why don't we go?
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
so why don't we go somewhere only we know?


Hi everyone!  I know I have been MIA for the past few weeks, I have been trying to balance my time between my two jobs and blogging. I wanted to post more this fall season but I ran out of time. But fall is not over yet! I'm planning a few more posts before the season is over.  
The lyrics at the beginning of the post are from one of my favorite songs from Keane.
For this look I wanted to do something a little more romantic and bohemian. 
This is actually one of my favorite looks I have done so far. I love the romantic feel of the dress, it makes me feel like Juliet! 
The dress is actually more like a bathing suit cover up it is really shear I had to layered it with white shorts and a tank top underneath. A slip would have work perfectly I just did not have one.  Since fall started I have been loving the camel color trend.
I was looking everywhere for the perfect tan/camel fedora, I actually found it at H&M for only $25!
To make the look more fall appropriate I decided to add a leather jacket and my favorite fall boots.
Let's not forget the socks, I love fun socks!

Hope you get inspired!



Outfit Details

Leather Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Fedora: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden
Socks: Forever 21
Rings: Forever 21



xoxo,
Sandra

Follow me
Instagram:sandralislopez

Comments

  1. What a nice outfit, it's very flowy and boho chic, I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four Outfit Ideas for Fourth of July

Since the Fourth of July is next week here are four outfit ideas for you to get inspired. This holiday is all about being festive and rocking the red, white and blue. These outfits are festive but without being too out there, they can be worn any other day of summer. Some of the pieces I have had for a while so they are not in stores but I will try to link as many pieces as I can.  Outfit #1 This outfit is great for a picnic day, its girly and comfortable. I have been loving the look of flannels wrapped around your waist,  it just adds a more laid back feel to any outfit. Sunglasses: Aldo (currently in stores) Crop Top: American Eagle (in stores) Skirt: Urban Outfitters (last year) Button Down: Urban Outfitters (last year) Sandals: Target (last year) Outfit # 2 This outfit is definitely more put together, you can wear this outfit to a party or if you are having a night out in town with your friends.  I have been loving the look of pepl

I became a mom | Birth Story

Hello everyone! It has been almost two years since my last post. A lot has happened, but the most important thing, I became a mother. On May 25, 2017 I gave birth to my daughter Chloe Alessandra. I wanted to blog my whole pregnancy but life was so hectic I never found the time to start. My friend Mayra recently gave birth to her beautiful daughter Giselle and she just started her own blog :  Giselle y Mama Go check out her blog, I loved her first post, and it inspired me to start blogging again. Let's start with my birth story! I gave birth at 39 weeks and 5 days, my due date was May 27. My labor and delivery were nothing like I imagined. On my last doctor's appointment the doctor spoke to me about having an induction the following week because I was not showing any signs of dilation. I was hoping things would start progressing before my due date and they did. Tuesday night around 10:30pm I started having very mild cramps. I had been drinking a lo

Holiday Gift Guide for Her $50 and under!

These are some of my holiday gift ideas for all budgets! All these gifts a very neutral meaning women of any age will enjoy receiving one these gifts. For gifts under $10,  I recommend getting something personalized like this monogram mug from target. You can also find really cute monogram mugs at Anthropologie . Even though is a small gift it will still be very special because it will be personalized to the person. For gifts under $15, I definitely recommend going to Bath and Body Works and pick one of their candles they are normally 2 for $22 but right now they have a sale where all their candles are $12. If you don't know what kind of scents the person likes I recommend going for a clean scent like Eucalyptus Mint, that's one of my favorite candles it just make the room smell fresh. For gifts under $20, I recommend going to Sephora where you can find cute little gift sets like this Tocca Rollerball Trio .  This type of gift is great because the person gets