Skip to main content

The Peasant Top





Fall is around the corner and knowing me it was already time for me to change my hair. I can not keep the same hairstyle for a long period of time. I am always doing things to my hair. My hair was too long and damaged since I have been bleaching it for the past two seasons. So I decided to get a semi long bob and get a new color for a change. I am addicted to coloring my hair it is a problem.
Since I am getting more pale I decided to add some color to my complexion and dyed my hair red. I dyed my hair at home with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series hair color in Merlot Vibrant Red. The color came out pretty good considering it was a box dye from the drugstore. I do have to retouch it with a second coat because my hair had some blonde pieces that did not kept the color as well as the rest of my hair. But overall I am very happy with my hair color. 

Enough about hair let's talk about my outfit. I am in love with peasant style tops. I like the length of this specific blouse, it almost looks like a dress. This type of tops are very bohemian and a great transition piece from summer to fall. Since summer is still in its full capacity here in florida I decided to pair it with shorts, gladiator sandals and my favorite fedora. When it comes to all black outfits it's good to mix textures so the look does not look flat. My shorts have a floral embroidery at the bottom which looks cute peeking through the bottom of the blouse. I can not wait for fall to be here I am sure I already mentioned this on my last post. Can not wait for sweater weather and the nice breeze of fall. 
Hope you guys got inspired.

xoxo,
Sandra




Top: Marshalls

Shorts: Urban Outfitters

Fedora: Target

Sandals:Urban Outfitters







Follow Me

Instagram//Twitter: sandralislopez



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Outfit Ideas for Fourth of July

Since the Fourth of July is next week here are four outfit ideas for you to get inspired. This holiday is all about being festive and rocking the red, white and blue. These outfits are festive but without being too out there, they can be worn any other day of summer. Some of the pieces I have had for a while so they are not in stores but I will try to link as many pieces as I can.  Outfit #1 This outfit is great for a picnic day, its girly and comfortable. I have been loving the look of flannels wrapped around your waist,  it just adds a more laid back feel to any outfit. Sunglasses: Aldo (currently in stores) Crop Top: American Eagle (in stores) Skirt: Urban Outfitters (last year) Button Down: Urban Outfitters (last year) Sandals: Target (last year) Outfit # 2 This outfit is definitely more put together, you can wear this outfit to a party or if you are having a night out in town with your friends.  I have been loving the look of pepl

I became a mom | Birth Story

Hello everyone! It has been almost two years since my last post. A lot has happened, but the most important thing, I became a mother. On May 25, 2017 I gave birth to my daughter Chloe Alessandra. I wanted to blog my whole pregnancy but life was so hectic I never found the time to start. My friend Mayra recently gave birth to her beautiful daughter Giselle and she just started her own blog :  Giselle y Mama Go check out her blog, I loved her first post, and it inspired me to start blogging again. Let's start with my birth story! I gave birth at 39 weeks and 5 days, my due date was May 27. My labor and delivery were nothing like I imagined. On my last doctor's appointment the doctor spoke to me about having an induction the following week because I was not showing any signs of dilation. I was hoping things would start progressing before my due date and they did. Tuesday night around 10:30pm I started having very mild cramps. I had been drinking a lo

Holiday Gift Guide for Her $50 and under!

These are some of my holiday gift ideas for all budgets! All these gifts a very neutral meaning women of any age will enjoy receiving one these gifts. For gifts under $10,  I recommend getting something personalized like this monogram mug from target. You can also find really cute monogram mugs at Anthropologie . Even though is a small gift it will still be very special because it will be personalized to the person. For gifts under $15, I definitely recommend going to Bath and Body Works and pick one of their candles they are normally 2 for $22 but right now they have a sale where all their candles are $12. If you don't know what kind of scents the person likes I recommend going for a clean scent like Eucalyptus Mint, that's one of my favorite candles it just make the room smell fresh. For gifts under $20, I recommend going to Sephora where you can find cute little gift sets like this Tocca Rollerball Trio .  This type of gift is great because the person gets