Skip to main content

My Drugstore Beauty Favorites


  1. Baby Lips! have been my holy grail specially during these cold months when my lips get really chapped. This product does make your lips feel like baby lips, it's amazing! I just ran out of my favorite shade Twinkle it was a limited edition. I prefer the clear ones since you can use them under anything so I decided to pick up Quenched.
  2. Revlon's Colorburts Matte Balm anything that has Emma Stone on display I want! These matte balms are perfect specially for the winter. Their pigmentation is great, they are moisturizing but they give you the matte look you want. My favorite shade is Striking- it's a pretty muted red with a hint of coral. These have been selling out everywhere I found mine at my local CVS.
  3. Maybelline's Volume Express The Rocket has been my favorite mascara for the the past two months. I have really long lashes but they are really straight. This mascara makes my lashes look super thick and it gives them the volume they need.
  4. Simple Cleasing Facial Wipes get the job done when I want to be lazy when removing my make up. They are very gentle and even if I don't wash my face that night (I know gross) I don't break out the next day when I use these. They have different types but my favorite are the original in the all green packaging.
  5. Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil I have not use a cleansing oil before because I was scared I was going to break out since I have combination skin. Recently I have heard a lot of beauty gurus raving about cleansing oils, when I saw Garnier came out with one I decided to give it a try. This was the best decision I have made for my skin in a long time! I love it. This product is great to use at night time to remove your make up and also cleanse your skin. The oil dissolves all the make up and when you add water it emulsifies into a really light gentle cleanser. It leaves your skin super clean and supple. I have been using it every night since I got it and it has not break me out. I found mine at Target for only $5.99!
  6. Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser is another new product at the drugstore that has work great for me. I love how it gives my skin a smooth surface before I apply my BB cream or foundation. Other primers I have used have make my skin more oily, this product keeps my skin oil free for longer period of time. 
  7. Batiste Dry Shampoo for Medium Brown Hair is my new favorite dry shampoo. Batiste has always been my favorite brand for dry shampoo I normally purchase the original formula. But I have been hearing a lot of good things about the colored formula. Surprisingly it works better than the original. When I apply this product my hair stays oil free for two days straight. FYI my hair is really oily. I have been able to not wash my hair for four days straight with no problem. I bought mine at Marshall's for $6.99 but I have also seen it at Ulta and Urban Outfitters.
  8. L'oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo is my favorite product of the whole Total Repair 5 collection. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft and silky without weight it down. I have really fine hair and I tend to have a lot of fall out if I don't use the right shampoo. This shampoo  have visibly reduced the amount of fall out I get when I wash my hair. I love it!  
These  are all my current drugstore favorites if your would like to see more posts like this make sure to like this post.
 xoxo,
Sandra




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Outfit Ideas for Fourth of July

Since the Fourth of July is next week here are four outfit ideas for you to get inspired. This holiday is all about being festive and rocking the red, white and blue. These outfits are festive but without being too out there, they can be worn any other day of summer. Some of the pieces I have had for a while so they are not in stores but I will try to link as many pieces as I can.  Outfit #1 This outfit is great for a picnic day, its girly and comfortable. I have been loving the look of flannels wrapped around your waist,  it just adds a more laid back feel to any outfit. Sunglasses: Aldo (currently in stores) Crop Top: American Eagle (in stores) Skirt: Urban Outfitters (last year) Button Down: Urban Outfitters (last year) Sandals: Target (last year) Outfit # 2 This outfit is definitely more put together, you can wear this outfit to a party or if you are having a night out in town with your friends.  I have been loving the look of pepl

I became a mom | Birth Story

Hello everyone! It has been almost two years since my last post. A lot has happened, but the most important thing, I became a mother. On May 25, 2017 I gave birth to my daughter Chloe Alessandra. I wanted to blog my whole pregnancy but life was so hectic I never found the time to start. My friend Mayra recently gave birth to her beautiful daughter Giselle and she just started her own blog :  Giselle y Mama Go check out her blog, I loved her first post, and it inspired me to start blogging again. Let's start with my birth story! I gave birth at 39 weeks and 5 days, my due date was May 27. My labor and delivery were nothing like I imagined. On my last doctor's appointment the doctor spoke to me about having an induction the following week because I was not showing any signs of dilation. I was hoping things would start progressing before my due date and they did. Tuesday night around 10:30pm I started having very mild cramps. I had been drinking a lo

Holiday Gift Guide for Her $50 and under!

These are some of my holiday gift ideas for all budgets! All these gifts a very neutral meaning women of any age will enjoy receiving one these gifts. For gifts under $10,  I recommend getting something personalized like this monogram mug from target. You can also find really cute monogram mugs at Anthropologie . Even though is a small gift it will still be very special because it will be personalized to the person. For gifts under $15, I definitely recommend going to Bath and Body Works and pick one of their candles they are normally 2 for $22 but right now they have a sale where all their candles are $12. If you don't know what kind of scents the person likes I recommend going for a clean scent like Eucalyptus Mint, that's one of my favorite candles it just make the room smell fresh. For gifts under $20, I recommend going to Sephora where you can find cute little gift sets like this Tocca Rollerball Trio .  This type of gift is great because the person gets