Skip to main content

February Favorites ♡


  1. Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder- I did not expect to love this powder as much as I do. Even though this powder does not claim to mattify the skin, I feel like this powder keeps my skin oil free for a longer period of time than other powders I have used. It has a smooth-whipped formula that gives you a flawless finish without looking cakey. You can pair it over any foundation or bb cream.
  2. Swissco Precision Blending Sponge- This is a life changing product. I have always heard great things about the Beauty Blender sponge but I have never want to splurge on it. I saw someone on youtube talk about this sponge and how it was very similar to the beauty blender. I found mine at TJ Max for $4.99, but you can also find it at Marshall's and similar stores. I have never tried the beauty blender so I do not know how this sponge compares to it. But I will say this sponge has changed the way my make up looks and last through the day. My make up looks smooth, flawless and natural for a long period of time.
  3. Sephora Favorites Skin Cleanse Vol.2 - This is a must have to anyone  who suffers from acne prone skin. At the end of January beginning of February my skin was not at its best I had a lot of reoccurring break outs. I decided to pick up  this skincare set at Sephora since it carries a lot of the products I have been wanting to try. This set retails for $45 dollars and it has a $112 value. This set has nine different deluxe size products. I used several products from the set and by the end of the month my skin cleared up completely. This is a great way to try different skincare products and see how they work before splurging on them.
  4. John Frieda Highlight Activating Enhancing Shampoo- I started highlighting my hair at the end of January and I wanted to use a shampoo that will look my hair brighter. I decided to buy this shampoo because it says is for dark blondes. Every time I use this shampoo I get compliments of my hair color. Blonde hair can sometimes look dull and lifeless this shampoo gives my hair color dimension and brightness. This is a must have for any brunette going blonde this spring. 
  5. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil- Lately I have been obsessed with using oils for everything. I have been wanting to use an oil that does not leave my hair oily. When I saw this product said it was a Dry Oil I was sold. This product can be also use on your body and face to moisturize the skin. So far I have only use it on my hair and I have been loving how it leaves my hair soft with out making it oily.
  6. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Candle- This candle is heaven. Anyone who needs a moment of relaxation needs this candle. I burn this candle when I get home after a long day at work. This candle helps me wind down and get ready for bed. They also make a pillow mist with the same fragrance which I also recommend.


xoxo,
Sandra ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby Christmas | Toys Gift Guide

Hello Everyone! Today  I decided to put together a list of Baby Must Have Toys that would be great Christmas gifts for your baby. The holidays are around the corner, if you are like me you would like to start your Christmas shopping early. November is the best time to start shopping for gifts usually stores start having promotions and sales even before Black Friday. Always check your weekly ads. Target (my second home lol) always have great deals from now until Black Friday. Right now  until November 11, Target is offering 25% Off on one regular price toy. I provided the original price of each toy but I'm sure you can find all of them on sale. I usually find better prices online.Some of the toys mentioned my daughter Chloe already has and the others are on my baby's wishlist. The best part  is that all the toys are under $40! 1) Little Tikes Light 'n Go 3-in-1 Activity Walker - $29.99 (9 to 36 Months) This walker is  2017 Mom's Picks Winner for Best T...

Four Outfit Ideas for Fourth of July

Since the Fourth of July is next week here are four outfit ideas for you to get inspired. This holiday is all about being festive and rocking the red, white and blue. These outfits are festive but without being too out there, they can be worn any other day of summer. Some of the pieces I have had for a while so they are not in stores but I will try to link as many pieces as I can.  Outfit #1 This outfit is great for a picnic day, its girly and comfortable. I have been loving the look of flannels wrapped around your waist,  it just adds a more laid back feel to any outfit. Sunglasses: Aldo (currently in stores) Crop Top: American Eagle (in stores) Skirt: Urban Outfitters (last year) Button Down: Urban Outfitters (last year) Sandals: Target (last year) Outfit # 2 This outfit is definitely more put together, you can wear this outfit to a party or if you are having a night out in town with your friends.  I have been loving th...

I became a mom | Birth Story

Hello everyone! It has been almost two years since my last post. A lot has happened, but the most important thing, I became a mother. On May 25, 2017 I gave birth to my daughter Chloe Alessandra. I wanted to blog my whole pregnancy but life was so hectic I never found the time to start. My friend Mayra recently gave birth to her beautiful daughter Giselle and she just started her own blog :  Giselle y Mama Go check out her blog, I loved her first post, and it inspired me to start blogging again. Let's start with my birth story! I gave birth at 39 weeks and 5 days, my due date was May 27. My labor and delivery were nothing like I imagined. On my last doctor's appointment the doctor spoke to me about having an induction the following week because I was not showing any signs of dilation. I was hoping things would start progressing before my due date and they did. Tuesday night around 10:30pm I started having very mild cramps. I had been drinking a lo...